We are working with a high tech GPS manufacturing company to find qualified Electronic Assemblers!
Responsible for assembly of small or medium sized parts, fitting and/or adjustment of interrelated parts and/or assembly, adjustment and repair of subassemblies and major assemblies. May involve mechanical, optical and electrical/electronic operations. Requires use of wide range of hand and power tools, electrical or mechanical fixtures and gauges, standard measuring devices such as dial indicators, micrometers or voltmeters, drills, jigs, fixtures and light materials. Responsible for inspection and testing of own work and work of others.
· Produces quality work in a timely manner
· Assembles product using Electronic Process Details
· Assembly of sub assemblies including cables, mechanical assemblies, etc.
· Testing as required by process details
· Mechanical assembly of subs and final units
· Responsible for self-inspection of assemblies
· Responsible for supporting Engineering during prototype stage and other reworks
· Makes suggestions for updates to process details utilizing ECN’s
· Able to use ERP system to complete tasks as required
· Follows all Company ESD procedures and policies
· Ability to work individually and in a team environment
· Other responsibilities as required