Experienced Administrative Assistants
Seeking Amazing Administrative Assistants Only!
That’s you, isn’t it? If you’re the kind of person who enjoys connecting with people, working independently, and multi-tasking in a busy office, you truly are amazing and could be the right person for this job. We are hiring an experienced Administrative Assistant to work for one of the most prominent companies in the area! The job comes with competitive weekly pay, access to health benefits and a retirement plan. Plus, you’ll have a personal recruiter and free online skills training to help ensure your success!
Submit your application today! Discover, for yourself, why Remedy associates are 3-times happier working for us than our competition.
"Remedy works well with employees to find jobs that are adequate for their needs. Everyone in the office is great and any issues or concerns were handled in a timely manner.” Remedy Associate, JB
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our priority
- Employee focused workplace
As a Remedy Administrative Assistant We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Previous experience in administrative assistant role
- Basic computer skills
- Microsoft Office suite experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Answer inbound/multi-line phones
- Potentially Schedule appointments, document maintenance, interact with clients/visitors
- Work independently
- Basic filing
Working For Remedy
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a nationwide professional staffing organization with over 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.