Now Hiring in Gates a 2nd shift sanitation position.
Schedule is Monday-Thursday 3:15pm-1:45am. Work 10 hour shifts for a 3 day weekend!
Pay Rate: $15.60/hr
Previous cleaning experience is a must! Must have a GED or HS Diploma.
Responsible for maintaining a clean facility.
Essential Duties and Tasks
• Cleaning of all bathrooms (break room, production, and office bathrooms).
• Cleaning of all offices including dusting and emptying garbage and vacuuming.
• Disposal of trash from all offices, break room, conference rooms.
• Cleaning of the breakroom (tables, chairs, floor, sink and coffee area).
• Mopping of the lobby floors as well as the floors leading into the controlled environment room.
• Refrigerator cleaning at the end of each week.
• Report food safety concerns
• Food Safety – Maintain a focus on food safety at all times, as outlined in our GMP policy under the guidance of SQF requirements.
• Maintain work area per food safety requirements.
• Maintain accurate inventory of cleaning supplies and spare parts for cleaning equipment.
• Maintain recycling program in manufacturing and warehouse.
• Perform special projects and assist with setup for events.
• Comply with all company policies, and all quality, environmental, health and safety policies as well as any regulatory or statutory requirements related to the position.
• Completes general cleaning list weekly.
Qualifications, Education and Experience
• Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
• Must be safety oriented
• Good verbal and organizational skills
• Ability to perform multiple tasks with minimal direct supervision