Remedy Staffing is seeking a Clerical Associate to work on accounting, filing and human resources tasks.
5.10 Once job is complete reviews all backup paperwork for job to insure accurate and complete profile of documentation.
- Any questions, issues, concerns are addressed prior to preparation of invoices and relates any areas of concern to pertinent parties.
- Submits invoices to respective Sales Representative for review. Outputs to customer by their preferred method (email or mail) when receives approval.
- Produce invoices within 24 hours of job shipping (dependent on timely receipt of closeouts and approval by Sales Rep) and maintains billing paperwork in accurate organized manner.
- Works to maintain good credit with suppliers through on time payment, excellent communication of payment plans and intentions and notifies Controller of any issues that may impact Excelsus Credit negatively.
- Code and enter invoices into QuickBooks. Reconcile all shipping receivers with purchase orders and invoices and enter into accounting program.
- Maintain file of all current and paid invoices and ensure vendor records are accurate.
- Prepare weekly list of vendors who have inquired about invoices, for review with Controller
- Once checks are signed prepare for release. Keep paid and unpaid A/P records up to date.
- As part of month end close sequence reconcile Vendor statements with internal QuickBooks payable by vendor profile to insure accuracy and completeness.
- Assist with administration of electronic personnel records in Paychex Flex, where applicable to payroll processing.