Job Summary: Recruits, researches, interviews, screens, and refers job candidates for job openings by performing the following duties.
Essential Job Functions:
· Develops and carries out recruiting strategies and processes.
· Interviews and evaluates the candidate’s education, skills acquired, and qualifications to work at various client companies.
· Orients, dispatches, and manages the field employee workforce, including counseling, disciplinary and terminations.
· Ensures job orders are filled effectively, timely and follows up with arrival calls and quality checks as required by our service differentiators.
· Files and maintains employment records for future references.
· Acts as the primary liaison with clients; evaluates skills required for each job assignment.
· Troubleshoots, resolves and addresses clients’ concerns and complaints.
· Evaluates market and client needs and preferences.
· Manages workers’ compensation claims timely, appropriately, and effectively.
· Approves/processes modifications to assigned field employees’ pay rates.
· Other assigned duties as needed.