If you have Recruiting experience, this is a fantastic opportunity as a Recruiting Assistant for our client in Salt Lake City, UT. We value our associates and want them to succeed. Don't miss out on this 1st shift Temp-to-Hire opportunity!
Shift: 8:00AM to 5:00PM Mon-Fri
Requirements for Recruiter Assistant:
- Maintain confidentiality related to recruiting, training, and Human Resource issues.
- Efficiently and effectively assist with filling open positions. Apply all Company policies and practices regarding recruiting and hiring process.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date information within the applicant tracking system (ADP).
- Conduct phone screens to qualify candidates for entry-level open positions.
- Correspond with job applications throughout the recruiting process.
- Coordinate recruiting efforts with hiring managers and the HR team.
- Educate candidates on the total value proposition of the company including the company’s benefits, career development opportunity, and pay structure.
- Coordinate with colleagues to ensure successful planning and execution of new hire orientation classes.
- Microsoft Office Suite knowledge (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Get paid weekly
Apply now for our Recruiter Assistant Position!
Members of Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!