Are you a dynamic, organized, professional HR Assistant? We have the perfect career opportunity for our client in Salt Lake City, UT! This is a great Temp-to-Hire 1st shift position!
Shift: 8:00AM to 5:00 PM Mon-Fri
Requirements for HR Assistant:
- Assist with recruitment and hiring activities;
- Maintain confidentiality related to recruiting, training, and Human Resource issues;
- Record data for each employee, including such information as addresses, weekly earnings, absences, supervisory reports on performance, and terminations;
- Enter new hire information in the human resource databases (ADP);
- Ensure that human resource files and records are maintained in accordance with legal requirements and Company policies and procedures;
- Assist with benefits administration;
- Complete employee verification forms such as background checks;
- Coordinate with coworkers and outside vendors to ensure success in administering HR programs;
- Provide administrative support for department personnel including file upkeep of Personnel, I-9, EEO, and Medical Files;
- Microsoft Office Suite knowledge (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Get paid weekly
Apply now for our HR Assistant position!
Members of Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!