1. Plan and Implement Ground, Express, LTL, and International Shipment
2. Receiving products from vendors
3. Stage products for shipping
4. Coordinating shipping methods and scheduling for final products
5. Coordinating shipping methods to/from subcontractors
6. Storing and retrieving manufactured finished goods inventory/coordinate with Materials
7. Storing and retrieving purchased finished goods inventory/coordinate with Materials
8. Ensuring the safe, speedy, and most cost-effective way to deliver products to our customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
9. Keep records of all shipping transactions for the purposes of verification of costs, negotiating with vendors, other trend analysis
10. Coordinate inventory transactions with material personnel and assist in reconciliation of inventory discrepancies.
11. Work and effectively communicate with co-workers and supervisors.
12. Ability to comply with company. standards of operations.
13. Ability to adhere to the Core Values of the Company