Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for Day Shift - 12 Hours Food Production Workers for our valued client in Watertown. Apply today to be considered for this great opportunity!
Shift: Day Shift - 1st Shift, 4:45am - 5:30pm
* Year calendar is provided
Job Duties of the Food Production Worker:
- Mixing, Sanitation, Packaging and Melting.
- Food Production of Chocolate and Coatings in accordance with GMP, Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) procedure and safety procedures.
- Role is labeled as Temp Long Term Labor, but through performance and attendance, a great chance to be hired on!
- Must possess a great deal of flexibility to multi-task and maintain a team attitude in all actions or positions taken.
- Ability to be on feet for entire 12 hour shift
Great company. Great pay. Great benefits. Great smells!!! Chocolate!
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Industrial experience is preferred
- (Machine Operation, Troubleshooting, Multi-tasking, Fast Paced, Self Driven, work independently)
- Physical Requirements: Lift up to 55 pounds. Stand, walk entire 12 hour shift.
- Speak, Write and read in English.
- Extreme heat and cold.
- Work with allergens, such as soy, milk etc.
- Positive, can do attitude. Multi-task, problem solve, decision making.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Food Production, Hot, Cold, Fast paced, self driven culture. State of the Art.
- Employee Provided Dress/PPE: Leather Work/Steel Toe, Slip Resistant - Closed Toed a must. Client provides all other PPE: Hearing, Hairnet, Beard, Uniform, Safety Glasses, Gloves
$1,000 Stay Bonus offered to Temporary Workers after completing the 90 days. Also, receive $300 for every month after!