Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for 2nd Shift Foundry opportunities for our valued client in Evansville, WI. Apply today to be considered for this DIRECT HIRE opportunity!
Shift: 2nd shift; hours range from 3:00 pm to 3:00 am (full time) OT required
- Foundry Team Member = $18.75+/hour based on experience
- Supervisor = $65,000-$75,000/year - based on experience
Job Duties of the Team Member:
- Molder - Forms sand molds to fabricate metal castings. [Not plastic injection]
- Coremaker - Makes sand cores used in molds to form holes or hollows in metal castings
- Grinder - Grinds and chips workpiece to groove, bevel, round or straighten edges or remove excess stock from metals as specified by drawings, job orders, or guidelines or to removed defects, such as shrink cracks and holes
- Pour/Shifter (Deck) - Operates transfer ladles containing molten metal to pour into prepared sand molds of various sizes and configurations. Places metal weights and jackets on prepared sand molds preparatory to pouring molten metal into the molds.
Job Duties of the Foundry Supervisor:
- Directs and coordinates activities of production in processing materials by performing the following duties personally, through subordinate supervisors, and/or foundry staff
- Assigns appropriate personnel and coordinates manufacturing activities to ensure production and quality of products meets specifications
- Trains and motivates employees
- Assures employee and first line supervisor’s compliance with safety, attendance, and other company policies
- Compiles, stores, and retrieves production data
- Manages employees and subordinate supervisors who supervise in the Molding Department, Deck Department, Grinding Department, and Core Room
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units on one shift
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws
- Responsibilities include interviewing and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Direct Hire opportunity!
- Full benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) and profit sharing
- Paid Time Off including 10 paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement benefits for employees who wish to continue their education
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Foundry Supervisor opening!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!