1st Shift Assembly in Buffalo NY!
Temp to Hire!
7AM to 3PM- $15/hr!
The Assembler is responsible for basic, manual tasks related to assembling industrial HVAC units. Tasks can include building basic subassemblies using hand tools (wrenches, hammers, pliers, and drills). Assignments will typically be overseen by the more experienced Assemblers in the area.
- Use hand tools to install insulation and build subassemblies.
- Build smaller units for the Commercial line.
- Interface and communicate with other departments to accomplish tasks.
- Communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Working ability to apply all applicable safety requirements.
- Must be available for overtime.
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or any combination equivalent to high school.
- To perform this job successfully, and individual should have knowledge of basic tools.
- Shop floor position, heated, not air-conditioned.
- Work performed standing and sitting.