Remedy Intelligent Staffing is hiring a CAD Designer at an internationally recognized fabrication company to the east of Sparta, WI. Apply now for this full-time career position that allows for growth with a great team that wants to see you succeed!
Shift: 1st; 7:00am - 3:30pm, Monday - Friday
Pay: $18-22/hour based on experience
Job Duties of the CAD Designer:
- Prepare pumping station and related product bills of materials and fabrication drawings.
- Prepare operating and maintenance manuals for publication and distribution to customers.
- Prepare submittal material for customer review.
- Communicate with customers, sales representatives, vendors, and USEMCO Sales Representatives for required information.
- Coordinate distribution of O & M manuals with accounts receivable personnel.
- Answer questions from production personnel and advise CAD Drafters on drawing matters.