Hiring Warehouse Associates.
No Experience Needed.
Good Pay & Benefits, Too!
Looking for a job where you can advance and grow? Remedy has an immediate opening for a Warehouse Associate at a fast-growing facility that pays well and offers health and retirement benefits, too. Join a great team of people and work in a safe environment where you’ll be treated right.
Submit your application today! Discover, for yourself, why Remedy associates are 3x happier working for us than for our competition.
“At Remedy, everyone is super helpful and nice. Everyone works together to get their task done.” Remedy Associate, Sarah
As a Remedy Warehouse Associate We Offer You:
Working For Remedy
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a nationwide professional staffing organization with over 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.
• Ability to adhere to strict safety, quality, and production standards.
• Ability to stand and/or walk during shifts up to 12 hours in length.
• Lift and move product weight up to 60 lbs.
• Lift, bend, reach above the head, kneel, crouch, and/or stretch during shifts up to 12 hours in duration.
• Engage in tasks that require full manual dexterity in both hands and wrists.
• Work on a secure mezzanine at a height of 30-40 feet.
• Able to access all areas of the Facility, including those requiring stairs.
• Ability to work with and around moving mechanical parts.
• Ability to work in varying seasonal temperatures.
• Ability to work in areas with varying noise levels, including some that require hearing protection.
#RemedyJobs #WaterlooJobs #WarehouseJobs