General Labor. No Experience Needed.
Entry-Level Opportunity in a Fast-Growing Industry
We’re looking for someone who wants to learn on the job, while receiving great pay from a company that treats its people right! Come work in a leading manufacturing or distribution facility as a general laborer. You’ll work with a great team and receive FREE online skills training to help you get ahead!
Apply today and find out why our associates named Remedy a “best in class” employer.
“Remedy Staffing is a good company and helps anyone who's looking for a job opportunity.” Remedy Associate, Dantae
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
As a Remedy Associate We Offer You:
Working For Remedy
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a nationwide professional staffing organization with over 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.
• GED or High School Diploma or up to one month related experience or training.
• Ability to read/write and comprehend simple oral instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Read tape measures.
• Employee is frequently required to sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to stand, walk, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
• Must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds using a pushing and/or pulling movement.
#RemedyJobs #WaterlooJobs #SewingMachineJobs #OperatorJobs