Quality Inspection Specialist
This position is responsible for ensuring that products being delivered meet a high level of quality. This position is responsible for inspecting components, sub-assemblies, and final products prior to moving these to the next step in the manufacturing process or shipment to the customer. As a mid-level position, it is expected that there will be a small amount of oversight into the work performed by the area lead and more senior employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform Final Inspection of product to relevant documentation
- Perform In-Process Inspection of product to relevant documentation
- Records data as requested from inspection results (defect tracking, check sheets, etc.)
- Communicate non-conformances as necessary to Quality Supervisor, Manufacturing Leads/Supervisors
- Process MRBs (Material Review Board)
- Process audits/In-process quality reviews
- Resolve repeated quality concerns, process and product related.
- Identify, measure risk of escape, and contain product quality concerns.
- Work overtime / weekends as required to meet business demands
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum one of the following:
- Two year technical degree
- 3 years work experience in quality
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work with changing demands in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills with both internal and external customers
- Knowledge of MS Office to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience in reading technical drawings
- Experience with Adobe software
- Product knowledge preferred
- Solder experience preferred
- Quality experience strongly preferred
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Quality Inspection Specialist job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!