Remedy is now hiring for a Project Engineer!
Position Summary and Responsibilities:
- The main purpose of this position is to design solutions to meet customers’ requirements, through reconfiguration of existing products; ensuring successful and timely delivery of fully buildable packages to Manufacturing.
- Primary responsibilities include developing solutions in accordance with guidelines and practices; creating designs in CAD and overseeing drafting activities. The Project Engineer I will also create procedures and test standards to facilitate manufacturing, and interface with the customer to ensure technical requirements and expectations are met.
- Responsibilities include ensuring appropriate Qualification exists for all products, performing formal Design Reviews as appropriate; providing technical support to manufacturing, and assisting with technical review of Quotes and Orders.
- Assist in developing and overseeing execution of Qualification test plans as appropriate.
- Participate in Failure Analysis activities, and provide technical input to FEA (Finite Element Analysis) evaluation.
- Actively seek to gain detailed knowledge for all products and technologies.
- Ensure all product solutions reflect brand design and qualification standards.
- Proactively participate in the Project Engineering Team environment and follow the direction and leadership of senior staff.
- Generally responsible for technical oversight of at least one key customer account.
Education and Experience:
- BS/MS degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering, or related discipline
- 3+ years’ experience in a related industry
- A strong Engineering aptitude with hands-on capabilities
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Understanding of general safety practices in high pressure, thermal, and electrical operational and test environments
- Familiarity with basic temperature, pressure, insulation resistance, continuity resistance, optical insertion loss, back reflection, mechanical stress/strain, vibration & shock requirements and measurement techniques
- Understanding of Fiber Optic and Electrical (power and communications) interconnectivity
- Demonstrated knowledge of ISO 9001
- Proficiency with SolidWorks, AutoCAD or similar CAD program
- MS Office Suite proficiency (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Strong written and oral communication techniques
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Project Engineer job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!