Remedy Staffing is looking for an experienced Power BI Developer for an electronics company on the westside of Columbus!
The Power BI Developer is the site residential expert for Power BI. The Power BI Developer works closely with the business to create and implement views and reports in Power BI. In addition to building the reports, this position will have input on the data architecture.
Shift: 1st shift
Pay: depending on experience
- Working with the business to identify requirements for requests.
- Developing advanced Power BI reports, review and test with the business prior to implementation.
- Supporting all areas of business at assigned location as may be required to support customer and company needs.
- Contributing to the development and ongoing improvement of the culture, systems, and processes in support of the business credo.
- Recognizing and providing timely feedback to management, project managers, and lead support technicians with regard to roadblocks as needed.
- Providing input on the data architecture of the business.
- Providing Power BI training or guidance as needed to end users as part of the introduction and support of the PowerBI platform.
- Protect the business' technical brand by securing information, practicing need-to-know, maintaining company privacy, and adhering to best practices.
- Strong knowledge of SQL, DAX, M Query.
- Strong knowledge of data modeling concepts and ETL processes.
- Ability to wrangle and combine data from a variety of sources.
- Deeply versed in the Microsoft Power BI environment.
- Must display daily integrity, ownership, self-accountability, and urgency with all tasks/projects.
- Must contain strong communication, people, leadership, and analytical skills.
- Strong, sound business judgment, ethics, and professionalism.
- Minimum 3 years of Power BI experience.
- Minimum 5-10 years of Bi/IT background.
- Experience with Azure and Power BI administration and infrastructure.
- Power Platform experience (Power Apps, Automate, etc).
We strongly encourage our Military and Veteran Personnel to apply!