We are looking for a Director Solutions Architect that can help develop and build an amazing team in Columbus, OH!
This position is a full time direct hire position with one of our growing clients.
Salary set at $135,000
If you have the strength, passion and experience to support these 4 traits than you need to keep reading:
- Software development team leader (team is being built)
- Solutions architect
- Implementation responsibility
Your tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Be intimately involved with all technical activities and provide architectural direction and leadership on assigned project teams.
- Additionally, remaining current with regards to architecture and technology trends and help drive change based upon emerging opportunities.
- Drive the scoping, estimation, and the development/documenting of high-level solution architectures for new projects.
- Effectively interact/communicate with business users regarding requirements, design reviews, prototype presentations, etc.
- Provide technical and process coaching/mentoring of project team members regarding the understanding of technologies and processes, which may include leading a Center of Excellence.
With these responsibilities in mind, we will round out the purpose for this position as:
Intimately involved with all technical activities, and for providing architectural direction and leadership on assigned project teams. The SA's job duties include, but are not limited to, developing and documenting high-level solution architectures, scoping, approach, estimation, research, tool evaluation, documenting patterns and standards, defining technology strategy, technology evaluation and recommendation, mentoring through hands-on assistance as well as formal/informal training, and some technical development all while adhering to our client's technology standards and best practices. SAs must be able to take high level direction, formulate a plan to achieve the goals and execute the plan. Additionally, SAs must be able to work across project teams and will be expected to work on multiple tasks and initiatives concurrently.
Interested? Check out the qualifications to ensure you will be strongly considered for this position!
We strongly encourage our Military/Veteran personnel to apply!
Education Bachelor's in Computer Engineering or Computer Science Certifications and Licenses Years Of Experience 6-8 years of experience
- Curiosity Service-Oriented Strives for Positive Results
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities And Other (KSAOs)
- 6+ years architecture experience (or 4+ years with a master’s degree) providing technical leadership/guidance/mentorship
- Experience with conceptual and logical data modeling
- Experience with enterprise integration patterns and best practices
- Experience in designing fault-tolerant systems and disaster recovery best practices
- Familiarity with Cloud and On Premise platforms
- Experience with Agile software development processes
- Experience facilitating meetings with project teams, business stakeholders, Product Owners, etc., including building consensus and mediating compromises when necessary
- Exhibit high degree of self-management
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience providing technical direction and leadership for multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with CI/CD concepts and practices
- Experience in designing and developing distributed enterprise applications
- Experience with web applications and relational database architectures
- In-depth knowledge working with and managing DevOps
- Experience developing secure applications, including familiarity with security standards like SAML, OAuth, and OpenID Connect
- Experience designing and building reusable APIs
- Experience with integration tools and best practices