Remedy Staffing is searching for a Highly motivated, professional and organized Front Desk/Applicant Coordinator
Individual needs to have Excellent Customer Service Skills and a Winning Attitude. Our business is serious and demanding. If you have the required qualifications, a positive outlook, a professional demeanor, the ability to juggle multiple projects ,a sense of humor And a Flexible schedule to balance it all out… you might be the perfect candidate.
We are a franchise division of EmployBridge, the largest light industrial staffing supplier in North America with over 600 locations. The Front Desk/Applicant Coordinator is responsible for greeting and assisting visitors, answering phones, calling all new applicants and assisting with the process flow in the office.
Starting Pay: $14 to 16/hour, depending on experience
Hours: 9:30am-5pm Monday- Friday – Saturday 8am-12pm
- Welcoming visitors/applicants by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Effortlessly handling a large volume of traffic in the reception area
- Maintaining a safe, clean and welcoming reception area.
- Performing filing, data entry, and other general office duties
- Assisting in our applicant prescreening process
- Entering applicant information accurately and correctly in our database
- Calling new applicants to schedule interviews
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Able to manage high levels of activity and multiple demands
- Must be highly organized with above average time-management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must have a commitment to excellence
- 1 to 2 years’ verifiable office/administrative experience
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Work, Excel, etc.)
- Bilingual a plus
- Excellent attendance
- Embrace and ensure all clients, associates and colleagues are treated with courtesy, dignity and respect