Produces reaction injection molded parts and molded parts, maintains quality and safety standards; keeps records; maintains equipment and supplies.
• Using hoist, hand tool, Canon and Hytech machines, and R.I.M. presses (engages control machine controls) to mold parts to customer specifications.
• Uses scales, vacuum chamber and autoclave to product parts to customer specifications.
• Uses hand and power tools to remove flash and gates.
• Coordinates first piece approval with quality inspection and makes periodic visual checks to ensure quality and adjusts equipment as necessary.
• Confers with engineering to document methods for all new jobs and recommends changes to existing ones.
• Completes required reports and records including but not limited to production output.
For immediate consideration please call our office at 315-299-6977 Or go to our website at www.remedystaff.com
Qualifications and Requirements:
High School Diploma or Equivalent