Checks weights of sand, catalyst and binders and reports discrepancies from
• specifications to supervisor
• Using Pacemaster machine , fills and vibrates molds while manually packing sand
• Strikes off excess sand
• Uses rollover machine or manually strips pattern when sand has hardened
• Inspects mold for flaking sand, broken parts, etc. and condition of pattern
• May assist Plaster Molders loading molds into ovens
• Performs routine machine maintenance • Completes and/or maintains required reports and records
• Meets quality and quantity standards for the position.
• Proactively supports the ISO process approach to quality management and the Syteline MIS system.
• Adheres to all safety policies and practices, consistently uses personal protective equipment and practices good housekeeping.
• Maintains regular on time attendance and adheres to company policies, procedures, and standards of conduct.
• Maintains a positive professional approach with all internal and external controls.
• Applies classroom and on the job post training information, knowledge, skills, and abilities consistently in a quality oriented manner (wherein the KSAs are part of the jobs tasks, duties and other tasks as requested).
• Performs other tasks as directed.
Qualifications and Requirements:
High School Diploma or Equivalent