We are seeking a Recruiter in the Hampton Roads area to join our Team! If you are a recent college graduate interested in the Human Resources field, a motivated and self-directed professional with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service, strong leadership skills, and the desire to learn and grow with a great local team, then we would love to talk to you!!
- Hands-on recruiting, interviewing, and selecting qualified employees for key accounts
- Acting as liaison with our clients; evaluating skills required for various job assignments and filling open orders in an effective and timely manner
- Delivering top-notch customer service to candidates, field employees, and client companies alike
- Orienting, onboarding, and helping to manage the field employee workforce
- Demonstrating the company's and the area's core values, operating principles, and service differentiators
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to make sound business decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess strong negotiation skills and telephone sales skills.
- Ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships and appropriate rapport with all levels within client organizations, associates, and internal colleagues and management.
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the staffing industry.
- Able to prioritize tasks to meet individual and business goals.
- Must be computer literate and have basic skills with at least one word processing and one spreadsheet software.