The director is responsible for developing and ensuring effective implementation of plans, systems, policies and processes for workforce planning, talent acquisition, talent management and development, employee engagement, legal compliance and recordkeeping, employee relations, total rewards (compensation and benefits).
• Experience supervising and developing staff
• Experience implementing strategies and systems for talent management, compensation and benefits, and HR technology
• Strong business acumen and leadership abilities
• Working knowledge of employment laws and other compliance issues
• Ability to listen and probe to understand underlying needs and/or root cause of an issue
• Ability to provide thoughtful, progressive and strategic guidance
•Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and HR system applications
• Must have a valid Driver’s License, reliable vehicle and proof of auto insurance.
Associate degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.