Recruitment Consultant - Join our growing team in Orlando! we are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic individual who wants to become a member of Remedy.
$45,000 Starting Salary with increase after 90 days. With great benefits, including commission and bonuses.
The position is office based
- delivering an effective and consistent recruitment service to hiring managers and candidates.
- Your role will encompass a variety of recruitment activities that promote the site, brand and the vacancies which support the delivery of recruitment targets.
- As a Recruitment Consultant you will be on hand to assist with administrative functions and advertise either client needs through a variety of methods (online, job boards, social media etc.) as well as proactively headhunt/scout the best talent in the market.
- Being confident enough to reach out to these active and passive candidates, you will engage with them confidently and prepare a shortlist of suitable applicants to the Recruitment team.
- Keeping recruitment database up to date.
- From the first contact through to onboarding, you will manage the candidates through the journey ensuring a seamless, professional experience, whilst promoting the values of the brand. In addition, you will build some great relationships within the hiring manager community, allowing them to openly and freely connect and communicate with the team
A Bit About You:
- A skilled recruitment professional,?you will have experience in either in-house or agency recruitment •
- Supporting the Recruitment Manager and working as part of a busy recruitment team in the delivery of high-volume recruitment to support retail stores •
- Creating and posting adverts on job boards, sifting and shortlisting suitable applicants for interviews. •
- Utilising online resume databases to source candidates. •
- Building relationships with Clients and other hiring managers to establish their ne