Shop Floor Supervisor to plan and coordinate the workflow in Assembly, Injection-Molding & Thermo-forming departments. They will communicate with other department heads to ensure efficient and timely production of open work orders to meet deadlines. Candidate must be motivated, industrious, well organized, posses both good communication skills and a keen sense of attention to detail.
- Troubleshoot problems associated with production processes. To include but not limited to, equipment failure, fixture development, more efficient tools, etc.
- Identify problems with workflow and/or assembly processes and create solutions, from scratch if needed to optimize efficiency.
- Constantly evaluating and improving workflow and production by altering the process of building, creating a new fixture, or communicating with the Engineers about the assembly process of products to optimize time without cutting down on quality.
- Organization of space, employees, tools, etc. for production optimization.
- Manage and coordinate work flow within your department and with other department heads.
- Supervise a team of 5-10 employees; Monitor employee performance to assure that quality and production standards are met. Complete employee performance reviews.
- Ensure and track which employees are trained adequately to perform assigned tasks, and can operate equipment effectively and safely. Build and maintain training manuals and instructions for all products. Train employees.
- Know, understand, communicate and facilitate a safe work culture, ensuring compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Identify & define equipment maintenance requirements and maintenance schedules.
- Organize and maintain shop cleanliness to include tools, raw materials, Work In Process(WIP) and large volume outgoing product.