Shift/Hours: 1st shift. 7AM - 3:30PM
- Interpret blueprints and other design related specifications.
- Use tape measure.
- Operate saw to cut material to size per prints and/or cut list.
- Weld (MIG & Flux Core).
- Operate other equipment as required.
- Perform other functions as requested.
- Must pass welding proficiency test administered at time of interview.
- Must pass welding operator certification test after employment.
- Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Communication, Oral – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written – Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Decision Making – Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
- Ethical – Ability to demonstrate conformance to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Leadership – Ability to influence others to perform their jobs effectively and to be responsible for making decisions.
- Organization – Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Project Management – Ability to organize and direct a project to completion.
- Time Management – Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work given deadlines.
#RemedyJobs #WaterlooJobs #WelderJobs