Join a dynamic and quickly growing organization as a Logistics Coordinator! We value our team members and their education, experience, certifications and expertise. This is a great 1st shift Temp-to-Hire opportunity in Salt Lake City, UT.
Shift: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM (Mon – Fri)
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00/HR
Requirements for Logistics Coordinator:
- This position is in the Freight Forwarding industry within the Shipping and Logistics Sector;
- Provides customer service, supports the key account manager and team members in the facilitation and the transportation of merchandise worldwide;
- Ensure all documentation is complete for exportation of shipments;
- Assist in making payments to overseas agents for transportation and customs services. And tracking of international shipments;
- Communicate status updates to the customer and teammates, and record updates in the system;
- Responsible for entering data in the shipment database and archiving documentation and emails in the database;
- Responsible for providing documentation to customs and overseas agents as needed;
- Resolve problems and setbacks in the freight movement working closely with the key account manager;
- Liaises daily with external agents and clients to ensure the smooth and efficient discharge of their duties;
- Proficient with Microsoft office systems, teamwork and timeliness of reply in a fast paced, fast moving environment.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Free online skill-building courses
- Get paid weekly
Apply now for our Logistics Coordinator position!
Members of Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!