Incredible Opportunity For Machine Operators in the New Albany, OH Area!
How about working 16 days a Month and getting 2 - Three-day Weekends per month?
- This is a Contract-to-Hire Position!
- 3rd Shift – 12 hour shifts
- 6:45pm – 7:15am
- Pay Starting at: $20.75
- Resume Needed
- Responsible for the quality and functionality of all plant machinery/ equipment.
- Makes adjustments, troubleshoots and performs preventative maintenance to plant machinery/equipment.
- Responsible for setting molds and associated equipment.
- Makes adjustments to the equipment until a quality product has been produced.
- Troubleshoots the equipment to ensure that quality products are being run consistently.
We offer our associates:
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit/Pay Card
- Free online classes
- Health Benefits, Vision and Dental
- And Much More!
Our Veteran and Military Heroes are Encouraged to apply.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Reviews production sheets to determine what products will be run on which machines
- Reviews the set-up book to gain knowledge of recent activities regarding tooling, molds, parts etc.
- Must have High School education or equivalent
- 2 years’ experience working on extrusion molding equipment
- Experience with PET is an asset
- Knowledge of mold set-up
- Possess a high level of attention-to-detail and maintain accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to work any shift; 8 or 12 hour shifts, weekends and overtime
- Knowledge of electrical processes and procedures
- Must have the necessary skills to perform reading, writing and verbal skills to effectively communicate and understand requirements of the job.
- Must have the ability to work in and contribute to Production Improvement, Associate Involvement and Temporary Teams
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts, weekends and overtime
- Ability to carry up to 50 pounds frequently
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds occasionally
- Ability to reach over head up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Ability to operate motorized equipment safely