Well Established and GROWING Manufacturing Company in Orchard Park, NY is looking to fill openings for experienced and skilled CNC Machinists and Operators.
Openings on 1st & 2nd Shift - 1st Shift 6am - 4 30pm 2ndShift M-Th 4pm-2 30AM Weekend Fri-Sun 6a-6p
Details of the position:
- 2 years CNC Machinist experience
- Sets up, programs and operates CNC machines (Lathe or Mill)
- Plans and performs a variety of machine operations utilizing numerical controlled machines, i.e. mills, lathes, routers and/or saws to machine plastic or metal work pieces to specifications
- Interprets complicated drawings, program sheets, instructions, and process sheets to determine work to be done
- Performs diversified operations on numerical controlled machines
- Performs a variety of related operations to close and interrelated tolerances
- Reviews setup sheet and specifications to determine sequence and dimensions of finished work piece
- Performs a variety of inspection and gauging operations to insure maintenance of quality standards and specifications • Measures work piece for conformance to specifications
- Responsible for machine maintenance
Learn more about this positions and many others that Remedy has to offer. APPLY TODAY!!
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Call Remedy TODAY & speak with one of our dedicated recruiters to discuss amazing career opportunities. Remedy has a Manufacturing focus and is partnered with many large, well-established facilities in the Buffalo, NY area. Active Military and Veterans are highly encouraged to apply. CALL TODAY and interview for your next career opportunity!