Take a seat and get ready to read about a better career opportunity for you!
Entry-level Manufacturing Trucking Seat Assembly positions open in London, OH! You will be ensuring that all parts fit correctly and are suitable for the final product to be shipped out.
Shift: (4 Days/ 10 hours Shifts) 5:00 AM-3:30 PM Monday-Thursday + Overtime
Pay: $15.50 (PAY INCREASE WHEN HIRED ON)
Manufacturing Assembler Responsibilities:
- Take precision measurements to ensure perfect fit of components.
- Select or modify components according to measurements and specifications.
- Align material and put together parts to build more complex units.
- Participates in safe work practices.
- Follows plant Health and Safety guidelines.
Manufacturing Assembler Benefits:
- Permanent Opportunity
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or Pay Card
- Free Online Courses
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Savings Plan
- Referral Incentives
- AND MORE!
Apply TODAY For Our Manufacturing Assembler position in London, OH!
Member of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
Manufacturing Assembler Requirements:
- Must adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Ability to work in a large group setting or individually.
- Good understanding of quality control principles.