Remedy Staffing is hiring a Full Time Electronics Technician to fix and maintain Arcade Games on the Oceanfront in Virginia Beach. If you like taking things apart and putting them together and have experience with small motors this is the opportunity for you! Apply today to join the technician team!
The Electronic Repair Technician is responsible for repairing, maintaining and reaching operational goals related to all aspects of the Arcade department.
The Electronic Repair Technicians duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Routine preventive maintenance of the arcade equipment & associated Point of Sale Systems (MICROS), with the ability to recognize failing components
- Performs board & component level repairs; repair/maintenance and warranty repairs
- Responsible for the operation of all equipment within the boundaries of the governing municipalities laws & regulations
- Maintains a neat, clean & organized work environment
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience repairing arcade games & POS equipment
- Strong technical skills, working knowledge of the amusements operations and confident leadership skills
- Networking Certification or Electronics Repair Experience a plus!
- Use of common tools, soldering, ability to lift at least 65 pounds & read schematic & technical drawings
- Daily use of email, written communications and basic knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word
- Effective communicator; written and verbal
Nice to have:
Experience with IT programming of Arcade games and POS system