Willing to Train
Competitive Pay. Great Opportunity. Get Started Now!
Looking for your next great job opportunity? Bring your positive attitude and strong work ethic to a company that values its employees! We are now hiring a Production Associate to join our team, and no experience is needed! Offering competitive weekly pay, good benefits, and all the tools and support you need to succeed!
Apply now and find out why manufacturing and logistics workers are 3x happier working for Remedy than the other guys.
“Remedy helped me land a great position.” Remedy Associate, Brian
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
As a Remedy Production Associate We Offer You:
Working For Remedy
Remedy is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.
• Ability to adhere to strict safety, quality, and production standards.
• Ability to stand and/or walk during shifts up to 12 hours in length.
• Lift and move product weight up to 60 lbs.
• Lift, bend, reach above the head, kneel, crouch, and/or stretch during shifts up to 12 hours in duration.
• Engage in tasks that require full manual dexterity in both hands and wrists.
• Work on a secure mezzanine at a height of 30-40 feet.
• Able to access all areas of the Facility, including those requiring stairs.
• Ability to work with and around moving mechanical parts.
• Ability to work in varying seasonal temperatures.
• Ability to work in areas with varying noise levels, including some that require hearing protection.
All Military and Veterans are welcome.
Remedy offers benefits and free on-line courses!
#Remedystaffing #Waterloojobs #Generallabor