Workflow Coordinator Opportunity in Grove City, OH!!
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
This position encompasses the analysis of data in the Warehouse Management System (WMS), prioritizing inbound / outbound workflow, and executing tactical operational plans to support the organizational objectives.
Hours: 7AM - 3:30PM. Daily OT could be available. May have to come in from 6AM - 4:30PM. Could also require a few hours on Saturday as well.
Specific Job Duties:
- Monitor and assess WMS to determine when orders waved to maximize workforce efficiencies against outbound volume demands.
- Analyze WMS inputs and develop daily and weekly inbound and outbound work plans
- Execute WMS workflows that correspond with management goals
- Ensure that complete and accurate information is communicated to teams responsible for completing the work
- Provide feedback to supervisor on issues impacting workflow
- Evaluate work processes for efficiency
- Investigate and resolve workflow issues
- Assist with software upgrades
- Act as liaison between internal and external parties to address WMS support calls, execute projects and perform upgrades
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prefer Associate’s degree in Supply Chain Management or a related field
- Minimum of 2+ years of WMS knowledge and operational experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft platforms, especially Excel
- Knowledge / experience in report writing and database management (Crystal / SSRS / SQL script)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven time management and organization skills