Are you Looking for an amazing career opportunity with great pay!?
Our Client in North Columbus is looking for a great production associate for their North Columbus Manufacturing facility!!!
This Manufacturing facility is conveniently located in the North Columbus area!
What more can you ask for when this job offers excellent working environment, is climate controlled and offers training and growth opportunities?
2nd shift / North Columbus / $18.00 / Temp to hire
2nd Shift 4pm-2:30am Monday – Friday PLUS OVERTIME-
Pay: $18.00 per/Hour Some overtime may be required
- Immediate access to health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Employer contribution to benefit packages
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Referral bonuses
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card
- Free Online Skill Training/Certification
- Long term to hire careers
- And much more!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities for manufacturing position:
- Picking items for an order
- Stacking orders onto Pallets and Trucks
- Completing various warehouse transactions in SAP
- RF Scan
- Inventory Practices
- Manually or by hand truck moves materials, supplies, and finished goods to designated places
- Stacks skids or pallets in designated areas
- Provides cleaning services, as necessary, including sweeping floors, cleaning offices and removal of trash in proper containers or designated areas
- Following all safety rules are adhered to by remaining on the assembly line
We strongly encourage our Military and Veteran Heroes to apply now!
Assembler Job Requirements:
- Great work history
- Experience in general labor warehouse
- Hand tools knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Excellent physical condition and coordination
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Experience working in a fast-paced team-oriented environment
- Basic computer knowledge / skills (SAP experience a plus)
- Demonstrated good attendance and punctuality record
- Experience in reading, comprehending, and following work instructions
- Forklift Experience required!