Hiring Warehouse worker
1st Shift (Monday-Friday 7am to 4.30pm )
As a Remedy Warehouse Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Receiving, loading , unloading, stretch wrapping, product put away, order selecting.
- Scanning, palletizing, invoicing, labeling, warehouse clean up, freezer work, reboxing product; works with QA and accounting to assure all returns are processed properly and proper credits have been issued.
- Assists in assuring any and all special product requirements have been met
- Assures all powered equipment inspection forms are completed daily and notifies management of potential safety issues
- Assists in investigating inventory discrepancies
- Assures that all safety and GMP rules are adhered to
- Conducts item to item transfers as required
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Follow safety guidelines
- Meet accuracy standards with attention to detail
- Follow warehouse policies and procedures
- Consistently meet productivity standards
Working For Remedy
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a nationwide professional staffing organization with over 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.