Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for 1st Shift, Assembler - Warehouse Worker for our valued client in Fort Atkinson. Apply today to be considered for this great Temporary to Hire career opportunity!
Shift: 1st Shift, Monday - Friday 7:00am - 3:30pm
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 - Depends on experience
Job Duties of Assembler - Warehouse Worker:
- Follow Safety Procedures as directed by warehouse management.
- Efficiently use of powered tools, like hand drill, river gun, drill press, air press stapler, etc.
- Ensure proper selection of materials and use proper packaging techniques.
- Fill raw material from overstock locations Inform management of low inventory levels of raw material Accurately perform basic picking of raw materials
- Assemble Sludge Judges with given components according to specific guidelines
- Accurately attach proper labels to Sludge Judges
- Properly close and seal product for final sale
- Keep Sludge Judge numbers separate from other ones
- Maintain minimum production numbers of Sludge Judge being produced
- Keep area neat and clean
- Perform other tasks within the warehouse as assigned by management if time permits