Remedy Staffing is currently seeking a Echocardiogram Technician in Norfolk, VA for IMMEDIATE HIRE.
Pay: $56K-$72K DOE
Hours: 1st Shift, Full-time
Certification is Required
2 Years of Experience or more is required.
Echocardiogram Technician Responsibilities Include:
- Contributes to physician's effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range patient care issues that must be addressed. Providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations. Recommending options and courses of action. implementing physician directives.
- Assesses patient health status in determining best testing methodology by interviewing patients. Performing echocardiograms and echo stress examinations
- Determines normal or abnormal conditions by administering diagnostic tests and interpreting the results of those tests. Relaying that information to the physicians for patient care.
- Documents patient care services by scanning echo and stress results into the computer system. Enters data into the computers PAC system to be read and finalized by the physicians.
- Finalizing all reporting and submitting documents for billing to the billing department.
- Performs therapeutic procedures by assisting with injections by nursing staff for bubble studies
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
« Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
« Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops;reviewingprofessionalpublications;establishingpersonalnetworks;
participating in professional societies.
- Develops health care team staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability
- Free Online Skill Building Training
- Weekly Pay
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Echocardiogram Tech position!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!