Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for a Fabricator for a company in Waupaca, WI. Apply today to be considered!
Shift: Sun-Wed 9p-7a, Thurs OT 9p-5a
Pay: $23.00/hr + ($1.50/hr shift differential)
- Operate safety equipment and use safe work habits.
- Ability to read blue prints. Lay out, position, align and secure parts prior to fabricating using prescribed fixtures and proper work procedures.
- Recognize, set up, and operate hand and power tools common to the fabricating trade.
- Examine work pieces for defects and measure work pieces with straightedges or templates to ensure conformance with specifications.
- Monitor fabricating processes to avoid under or over cutting or bending parts or warping or distortion of material.
- Detect faulty operation of equipment or defective materials and notify the Foreman or management.
- Determine required equipment and fabricating methods via established work procedures and apply proper fabricating techniques.
- Mark or tag material with proper job number, piece marks, and other identifying marks as required.
- Position and secure work-pieces, using hoists, cranes etc.
- Package material and help load and unload trucks as instructed.
- Any other job duties assigned within and outside of the fabricating department, as needed.