Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for an Assistant Machine Shop Supervisor for our valued client in Evansville, WI. Apply today to be considered for this great DIRECT HIRE opportunity!
Shift: 1st Shift; 5:00am-3:00pm, Monday - Friday
Pay: Based on experience- up to 60,000/year
Job Duties of the Assistant Shop Supervisor:
- Assist with programming, overseeing, and troubleshooting machine operations
- Setup and change over machines based upon production schedule and determine optimal job sequencing with simultaneous operations
- Assist with developing new machine programs and clarify tooling and fixture needs
- Assist with coordinating maintenance/repair of machines and machine tools
- Assist with training new employees and provide on-going training for existing staff
- Assist with employee disciplinary actions, promote and maintain a team environment
- Complete daily employee labor transactions
- Monitor sales’ backlogs to ensure adequate staffing levels and appropriate work schedules
- Monitor and maintain inventory levels through cycle counting and by reporting all inventory discrepancies to the Production Planner
- Ensure ISO compliance; accurate and timely record keeping
- Promote and maintain a safe and orderly work environment
- Assist with providing the leadership, training, and support needed to motivate the machine shop employees to meet the company goals
- Ensure safe, quality, and efficient production
- Direct Hire opportunity!
- Full benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) and profit sharing
- Paid Time Off including 10 paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement benefits for employees who wish to continue their education
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Assistant Machine Shop Supervisor opening!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!