Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for a 2nd Shift Foundry Supervisor for our valued client in Evansville, WI. Apply today to be considered for this DIRECT HIRE opportunity!
Shift: 2nd shift; hours range from 3:00 pm to 3:00 am (full time) OT required
Pay: Based on experience
Job Duties of the Foundry Supervisor:
- Directs and coordinates activities of production in processing materials by performing the following duties personally, through subordinate supervisors, and/or foundry staff
- Assigns appropriate personnel and coordinates manufacturing activities to ensure production and quality of products meets specifications
- Trains and motivates employees
- Assures employee and first line supervisor’s compliance with safety, attendance, and other company policies
- Compiles, stores, and retrieves production data
- Manages employees and subordinate supervisors who supervise in the Molding Department, Deck Department, Grinding Department, and Core Room
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units on one shift
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws
- Responsibilities include interviewing and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Direct Hire opportunity!
- Full benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) and profit sharing
- Paid Time Off including 10 paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement benefits for employees who wish to continue their education
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Foundry Supervisor opening!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!