At Remedy Intelligent Staffing – a division of EmployBridge – we are seeking a Quality Control Wrapper to join our team in the Council Bluffs area!
Quality Control Wrapper Duties:
- Compare drawings, work orders, and patterns to product pieces for accuracy within tolerances provided.
- Must have the ability to read and write, understand measurements, fractions and weight scales.
- Individuals must possess the ability to calculate, and document procedures on a daily basis.
- Basic material handling, housekeeping, warehousing and staging/loading on a daily basis.
- Physically able to perform moderately heavy manual labor.
- The worker is required to wear protective equipment.
- Must be able to hold, grasp, stack, lift, carry, turn, twist, push, pull, bend, stoop, crouch, crawl, climb, stamp, cut reach, balance, open, close, unlock, lock, drive, back, steer, shift, remove, finger, index, insert, sit, stand, or walk for extended periods of time while operating machinery.
- Must be able to hear, speak, talk, see, reason, problem solve, trouble shoot, plan, use basic math skills, count, read and understand order sheets
- Complete inventory reports
- Distinguish colors and materials
- Take quality control checks
- Make pre-shift and post-shift equipment checks
- Load and unload material as needed.
- Must make repetitive motions with hand, fingers, wrists and arms.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate thoughts, ideas, requests, and problems to fellow employees, and supervisors/manager on a one-to-one basis, as well as over the phone and in written form.
- Must be able to learn within a fast paced environment, work with other employees in a cooperative manner, and handle repetitive job duties.
Benefits & Perks:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401(k)
- Term Life & Short-Term Disability
- PayCard & Pay Stubs Available Online & Via Telephone
- Free Online Skill Building Training
- Savings on Electronics, Appliances, Apparel, Cars, Flowers, Fitness Memberships, Gift Cards, Groceries, Hotels, Movie Tickets, Rental Cars, Special Events, Theme Parks, and much more!
Apply now for the Quality Control Wrapper Position!
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.