At Remedy Intelligent Staffing – a division of EmployBridge – we are seeking a qualified Maintenance Mechanic to join our team in the Council Bluffs area!
Maintenance Mechanic Duties:
- A Maintenance Mechanic will repair, troubleshoot and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment such as engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines and equipment and will assist in the evaluating and developing solutions to determine modifications necessary for existing and new equipment to improve the function of plant machinery.
- Conducts machine setup, trouble shooting, repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders for maintenance.
- Enters data and maintenance of process records, work reports, and maintenance logs.
- Cleans and maintains equipment.
- Troubleshoots all electrical & mechanical issues on shift.
- Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment.
- Listens for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunction and discusses machine operation variations with supervisors or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem or repair machine.
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts (i.e. removing pumps, motors, filters, pipes).
- Inspects used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements or replacements.
- Provide unscheduled repairs of equipment during production and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of equipment.
- Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
- Repairs and replaces electrical apparatus, such as transformers and wiring, and electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
- Lays out, assembles, installs and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, and repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment.
- Follows correct housekeeping and safety procedures.
- Documents performance of assigned maintenance technicians.
- Assures all machines are appropriately guarded.
- Abides by all safety programs and PPE. • Performs other duties
Benefits & Perks:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401(k)
- Term Life & Short-Term Disability
- PayCard & Pay Stubs Available Online & Via Telephone
- Free Online Skill Building Training
- Savings on Electronics, Appliances, Apparel, Cars, Flowers, Fitness Memberships, Gift Cards, Groceries, Hotels, Movie Tickets, Rental Cars, Special Events, Theme Parks, and much more!
Apply now for the Maintenance Mechanic!
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.