Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring 1st & 2nd Shift Assemblers for our valued client in Janesville, WI. Apply today to be considered for this great opportunity!
- 1st shift: 6:00am-2:30pm, Monday-Friday **Some OT Required**
- 2nd shift; 3:00pm-1:30am, Monday-Thursday **Some OT Required**
- $15.00/hour for 1st shift
- $16.00/hour for 2nd shift
Job Duties of the Assembler:
- Work on assigned production line
- Measure, cut and assemble units, follow SOP for specific job assignment
- Verify materials being used is correct by reading the bill of materials
- Ensure materials meet quality expectations
- Palletize, wrap, and label units as needed
- Assemble fabricated parts to relatively large or heavy subassemblies and complete units
- Tests and calibrates parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications
- Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Expand your construction experience with stable and consistent work! (No seasonal lay offs)
- Temp-to-hire opportunity
- Weekly pay!
- Medical, Dental, Vision & retirement plans available
- Free Online Skills Courses
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our openings!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!