At Remedy Intelligent Staffing – a division of EmployBridge – we are seeking qualified Machine Operators to join our team in the Council Bluffs area!
Machine Operator Duties:
- Operates, monitors and maintains a production line machine and works in conjunction with the rest of the production department to ensure quality product.
- Follow orders specification and adjusted cutting dial to each width and length of the product
- Loads the machine with large blocks of product to cut into multiple pieces
- Transfers already cut product to next step for further processing.
- Assists operating other machines such as roll compressors and packaging machines.
- Perform daily tasks in a safe manner practicing safe lifting techniques.
- Observing and communicating information with co-workers during product production
Benefits & Perks:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401(k)
- Term Life & Short-Term Disability
- PayCard & Pay Stubs Available Online & Via Telephone
- Free Online Skill Building Training
- Savings on Electronics, Appliances, Apparel, Cars, Flowers, Fitness Memberships, Gift Cards, Groceries, Hotels, Movie Tickets, Rental Cars, Special Events, Theme Parks, and much more!
Apply now for the Machine Operator!
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.