Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for Multiple Press Operator Assemblers for our valued client in Whitewater, WI. Apply today to be considered for these great opportunities!
Shift’s and Positions Available:
- 1st Shift; 7:00am-3:00pm, Monday-Friday **Additional OT Offered**
- 2nd shift; 4:00pm-12:00am, Monday-Friday OR 3:00pm-11:00pm
- 2nd shift Part Time Assembler(s); 8:00pm-12:00am OR 4:00pm-8:00pm, Monday-Friday
- 3rd shift; 11:00pm-7:00am, Monday-Friday **Additional OT Offered**
Pay: $13.00-$15.00/hr depending on role and experience
Job Duties of the Press Operator Assemblers:
- Repetitive bench or line assembly on small components
- Use small hand tools, assembly jigs, and fixtures
- Follow instructions as to assembly methods, visual detection of molding or assembly defects
- Visually inspect for molding or assembly defects
- Maintain proper labeling of finished and work in progress products
- Maintain a clean work environment and maintains 5S
- Isolate and/or dispose of defects in accordance with work instructions
- Record and submit accurate production and quality data, work records, etc.
- Press Operator:
- Operate basic injection molding press functions such as opening/closing molds and purging material
- Perform startup and shutdown of injection molding presses
- Perform basic mold maintenance such as removing stuck parts and basic mold cleaning
- Inspection of molded products to assure quality standards are met
- Store molded products in appropriate container such as totes or boxes
- Maintain proper labeling of finished and work in process products
- Change gaylords/barrels of resin and breakdown empty gaylords
- Quick turnaround time - Interview and start almost immediately!
- Various scheduling options to choose from!
- Casual dress code - no steel toes required!
- Climate controlled environment
- Weekends off!
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our openings!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!