We’re looking for motivated people to grow lasting careers as a Manufacturing Technician. Located in Hamburg, NY this is an AMAZING opportunity to join a well-established company with great career possibilities.
Pay: Based of experience
Shift: 1st shift 7am-3:30pm
Responsibilities for Manufacturing Associate:
- Primary responsibility is to perform basic functions for custom equipment utilizing power and hand tools.
- Prep and install plumbing components
- Install and assemble a range of basic electrical components
- Assemble and install basic accessories and hardware
- Install basic mechanical and hydraulic components on vehicles or aerial devices
- High school graduate or General Education Diploma
- Math and blueprint reading skills
- Attention to detail & Strong work ethic with commitment to the quality standards
- Hand tools to include but not limited to: power tools, saws, impact wrenches, stud welder, grinders, belt sander, drill press, tape measure templates, and heat gun.
- Overhead crane and fabrication equipment such as punch presses, shears and press brakes.
- Physical Requirements: Lift/Push/Pull- Exerting up 40 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Climbing- Ascending or descending ladders, stairs, scaffolding, ramps, poles and the like,
Why Choose Remedy:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Free Online Skill-Building Courses
- Get paid weekly! With Direct Deposit options
- Temp to Hire!
Apply now for Immediate consideration for GREAT Opportunities with Remedy Staffing. Focused in Manufacturing, Assembly, Production and Distribution. Many openings for ALL Skill levels. Call Remedy 716-662-4099 to speak with a Recruiter TODAY!!!
Members of Military and Veterans are Encouraged to Apply!