Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for 1st shift Mechanical Assemblers for our valued client in Janesville, WI. Apply today to be considered for this great opportunity!
Shift: 1st shift – 6:00am-4:30pm Monday – Thursday (Additional Overtime Offered)
Job Duties of the Mechanical Assembler:
- Assembling compressor stations, dispensers, and other CNG equipment.
- Follow engineering drawings, work order information, manufacturing procedures, work instructions, and other written and verbal specifications
- Review print package to understand project scope.
- Inspect he material as well as the work order itself.
- Assemble the compressor, dispenser, and other equipment using proper assembly methods, data obtained in the manufacturing procedures and good workmanship skills.
- Notify the area supervisor of any question’s situations or non-conforming parts.
- Identify suspect materials and rejected parts with a rejected tag.
- Maintain a clean order and safe work area.
- Temp-to-hire opportunity
- Weekly pay!
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Plans Available
- Free Online Skills Courses
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our openings!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!