Are you Experienced in Industrial Maintenance and looking for a company that is safety focused, well-established and offers possible advancement?? A Growing Manufacturing Company in Lackawanna, NY is hiring a full-time Industrial Maintenance Mechanic.
Pay Based on Experience
What will your work day consist of....
- 8 to 12 hour shifts- with flexibility to stay as needed.
- Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Maintain equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
Ideal associate will be.....
- Experienced multi-functional mechanic with strong electrical aptitude and attention to detail.
- Able to manage a food grade facility and detailed mandatory PM program.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the related field.
Now is the time to APPLY!!!! Looking for experienced Maintenance Mechanics and Technicians for many large and growing Manufacturing Companies in the Buffalo area. APPLY TODAY to be considered!!! Active Military and Veterans highly encouraged to apply!!