Interested in working with an organization that invests in you? Remedy Intelligent Staffing is hiring 3rd shift Pressline - REP Operators for a manufacturing company with over 50 years of experience in the Johnson Creek, WI area. Apply now for a chance to get in on a great Temp-to-Hire opportunity!
Shift: 3rd; 12:00am – 8:00am, Sunday - Thursday
Job Duties of the Pressline Operator:
- Operate and maintain press and injection molding machines
- Visually inspect parts throughout process from start to finish
- Grind parts to meet specifications
- Sort parts according to labels
- Follows the SOP and safety procedures for each dept.
- Read, comprehend and follow operators guide and work instructions.
- Keep pace/timing with the time studies and machine PLC's.
- Maintains and operates transfer presses.
- Perform grinding and pull tab removal of parts as they are removed from the press according to customer standards. Perform visual, in-process and final inspection of part and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Place parts into appropriate barrels according to labeling system.
- Communicates status of job to previous and following shifts and shares information with Mold Techs about problems or process variations.
- Ensure quality standards are satisfied.