Material Handlers/Warehouse Workers – 1st Shift – Lancaster, NY
Shift: 1st: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday-Friday
Many career paths and opportunities for advancement available!! First shift hours!
Are you ready to learn new job skills, earn great pay and benefits, and work in a safe and friendly place? Don’t miss out! We have immediate openings for Material Handlers/Warehouse Workers with a rapidly growing Lancaster, NY Production Facility!
Apply today and discover why Remedy Associates are 3x happier working for us than for our competition!
“At Remedy, I’ve always been treated professionally and with courtesy.” Remedy Associate, Brenda
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Remedy Material Handler/Warehouse Worker We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
Material Handler/Warehouse Worker Qualifications:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 1 – 2 years of experience in a warehouse role preferred
Material Handler/Warehouse Worker Responsibilities:
- Working in multiple areas of distribution.
- Receiving incoming materials and ships outgoing product/materials to ensure accuracy, completeness, and condition of inventory and product.
- Picking and routing items to specified departments. Properly and safely handling and moving materials throughout the facility to meet production demands and customer delivery expectations.
- Assisting in putting received product away in the assigned location with proper labeling.
- Comparing identifying information and counting, weighing, or measuring items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
- Unpacking and examining incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages.
- Examining outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
- Maintaining inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Operating tier lift truck or using hand truck to move, convey, or hoist shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage or work area.
- Assisting in inventory control processes.
- Following established safety and environmental policies, procedures and methods applicable to the work area.
- Performs additional duties as needed.
Why Work for Remedy?
Remedy is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier! Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs!